[[1, 4], [4, 6]]
动词(或动词短语) + 现在分词作伴随状语, 两者同时发生
- She finally showed up at the last gasp, bringing the papers that were needed.
- He kept looking at her, wondering whether he had seen her somewhere.
- He told me about all his health problems, including his arthritis and so on.
- The room was so full it was bursting at the seams.
- I refuse to put my family's welfare at risk by quitting my job.
- The publicity people built her up into a singer whom everyone looked forward to hearing.
- The valve blew off, making a loud pop.
- She wants them to let her appear live on the air, hoping that Huike will see her.
- So we wrote an article suggesting he was guilty.
- The army beat off the savage attack, saving the town.