[[1, 2], [2, 4]]
love + sth.
- Oh, Bill, I love you with all my heart and soul, and I always will!
- Living in a country with plenty of space and a good climate, New Zealanders love all kinds of sport and outdoor activities.
- The woman loves her blonde hair.
- the two men love each other
- The woman loves her job.
- It will appeal to those who love Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings.
- Even though you love it, they don't love it.
- The clean air act is loved and adored by all.
- The girl loves the sand.
- We are knee-deep in orders and loving it.
|love at the first look||love sth. the most|
|love sth. the best||love at first sight一见钟情|
|a love tree相思树||love for sth. to do.喜欢做某事|
|love sth. to do. (sth.)||love doing. (sth.)|
|love to do. (sth.)|
I love you.