[[0, 4], [4, 15]]
倒装成分 + 句子，构成倒装结构
- Thanks to his research, the UN has more tools in the battle to rid the world of hunger.
- Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school.
- By now his restaurant ought to be full of people.
- After all, she is a great musician.
- Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
- So by the 1600's Shakespeare was able to make use of a wider vocabulary than ever before.
- After that, what happened to the Amber Room remains a mystery.
- On the third day I was struggling through stormy weather.
- Oliver believes that with a million pound bank note a man could survive a month in London.
- With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
[[5, 6], [6, 7], [7, 15]]
realize + (that) 引导的宾语从句
v. 理解...; 领会...; 认识到...; 意识到...
- A sweat shirt becomes a family's Christmas tree when they realize they don't actually celebrate Halloween.
- Several children realize they are growing up as they realize that clowns and fake balloons just aren't enough to impress them anymore.
- An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
- Further reading made me realize that it was hard work and determination as well as her gentle nature that got her into medical school.
- The woman is crossing the street with an umbrella and she doesn't realize it is not raining out.
- Santa does not realize the woman is his own daughter.
- She drove right into the garage and stopped the car before she realized that she was not at her own house.
- They realized Israel is committing crimes
- I realized that I had been transported into the future of what was still my hometown.
- I looked carefully at the text and realized that it was intended for women in the countryside.
|realize from sth. wh-/how + 不定式, wh-/how + 不定式作宾语成份理解...||realize from sth. whether + 不定式, whether + 不定式作宾语成份理解...|
|realize wh-/how + 不定式, wh-/how + 不定式作宾语成份理解...||realize whether + 不定式, whether + 不定式作宾语成份理解...|
|realize sth.理解...||realize hope|
|realize one's dream||realize one's potential|
|realize sth. from sth.理解...|
|endless sth.不停的...||endless talk|
From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
that the power ••• endless.宾语
the power of the mass is endless.
the power of ••• mass主语